Ki and Team Junk Bonanza are hard at work getting ready to bring you a fabulous Spring show!
We can’t wait to see you April 21-23 at Canterbury Park, where more than 150 of our rocking vendors will bring you amazing vintage wares and upcycled goods in an event we liken to the World Series of Junk!
Can’t wait to shop? Here are a few reasons you might want to consider an Early Bird ticket!
- First crack at great goods! The Early Bird gets you in for 2 hours of prime shopping before the doors open for general admission.
- Your ticket is good for admission Friday and Saturday, too! Our vendors restock daily so merchandise is new!
- Shopping before the crowds get too crowded!
- See the fabulous displays before key parts are purchased and carted out the door!
- You can get your Bloody Mary or Mimosa all that much earlier!
- You are communing with others who love junking as much as you do as you’ve all gotten up uber-early in order to be here!
The Bonanza has something for everyone! Check out our free hands-on workshops twice a day using Chalk Paint® and other decorative finishes from Unfolded, a distributor from Annie Sloan! There will be free demonstrations of a new DIY paint sprayer and drop-in sessions where you will learn how to incorporate vintage items into your Spring tabletop, home and garden decor!
The Early Bird will bring you back for Lucky Friday, too, where you can register for the $25 tokens given away throughout the day — winners can apply them toward purchases in the booth of their choosing!
Whether you purchase our $10 general admission at the door or the $25 Early Bird online, here (or for $5 more at the door), we hope you will come and enjoy the Bonanza! Only 29 days until Junking Nirvana!
We can’t wait to see you!
(Want your Early Bird tickets for the Minneapolis Fall show Sept. 22-24 or for Portland Oct. 14-15? You can get them here and here!)