• Minneapolis •
No! Junk Bonanza is an indoor event.
Some vendors do accept credit cards, but be prepared to pay with cash or check, as many do not. There are multiple ATM machines on site.
No! There is ample free parking.
Yes, and you can also purchase them ahead of time online.
(EB tickets are $25 online and $30 at the door.)
Early Bird Tickets may be purchased online with a credit card, but the Bonanza accepts only checks and cash at the gate.
We offer group pricing for 30 or more tickets! For information and pricing please contact Krista Belle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend asking permission from the individual vendors to take photos in their booths.
Dogs and other pets are not allowed on site, with the exception of service animals.
Children under 12 are admitted at no cost.
Strollers are allowed, however they are difficult to shop with during peak times.
Though Canterbury is wheelchair accessible, it does not have wheelchairs available to rent or use.
Yes! Food can be purchased at several on-site venues, including wraps, salads, burgers and Canterbury’s special Bloody Mary, a meal in a glass!
Yes, vendors are continually bringing in new items, so we encourage customers to shop all 3 days for the best selection!
No! Bonanza vendors are juried and bring only vintage finds, beautiful antiques and one-of-a-kind, artisan-repurposed pieces.
- Wear walking shoes. This show is spread over three buildings!
- Don’t like crowds? Come after 1PM Thursday/Friday or at 9AM Saturday! We’re open until 5PM!
- Carry a big tote for stashing smalls!
- Plastic OK. Some but not all vendors take credit/debit cards.
- Need cash? There are multiple ATMs inside the venue.
- Shopping for your home? Bring swatches and measurements.
- You needn’t pack a lunch! Canterbury has several food options. A yummy Bloody Mary, too!
Love it? Purchase now! It may be gone by the time you return!
- Be sure to check out additional advice from Bonanza vets here!