• Shakopee, MN •
Junk Bonanza is an indoor event. Visit us rain, snow or shine!
Most vendors do accept credit cards, but be prepared to pay with cash if they don’t. There are multiple ATM machines on site.
There is ample FREE parking available.
Yes, and you can also purchase them ahead of time online.
Early Bird Tickets may be purchased online with a credit card, but the Bonanza accepts only checks and cash at the gate.
Dogs and other pets are not allowed on site, with the exception of documented service animals.
Children under 12 are admitted at no cost.
Strollers are allowed, however they are difficult to shop with during peak times.
Though Canterbury is wheelchair accessible, it does not have wheelchairs available to rent or use.
Yes! Food can be purchased at several on-site venues, including wraps, salads, burgers and Canterbury’s special Bloody Mary, a meal in a glass!
Yes, vendors are continually bringing in new items, so we encourage customers to shop all 3 days for the best selection!
No! Bonanza vendors are juried and bring only vintage finds, beautiful antiques and one-of-a-kind, artisan-repurposed pieces.
- Wear walking shoes. This show is spread over three buildings!
- Don’t like crowds? Come after 1PM Thursday/Friday or at 9AM Saturday! We’re open until 5PM!
- Carry a big tote for stashing smalls!
- Plastic – most vendors take credit/debit cards.
- Need cash? There are multiple ATMs inside the venue.
- Shopping for your home? Bring swatches and measurements.
- You needn’t pack a lunch! Canterbury has several food options. A yummy Bloody Mary, too!
Love it? Purchase now! It may be gone by the time you return!