The Junk Bonanza is thrilled that Gold Partner Unfolded, distributor for Annie Sloan‘s Chalk Paint® and her other decorative finishes, will be sharing free, hands-on workshops each day of the San Diego show! Attendees can learn to up cycle their junking finds using Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan.
Seven SoCal and local Annie Sloan stockists will teach workshops at noon and 1:30 PM Friday and 11:30 AM and 1 PM Saturday and Sunday, demonstrating six different techniques sourced from Annie Sloan’s best-selling books. The featured techniques:
* two-colored distressing
* staining/colorwash with Chalk Paint®
* dry brushing
* using typography on furniture
*retro/smooth two-colored finish
* wet distressing
The Bonanza welcomes these Annie Sloan stockists!
* Linnea Maddox of TaDah Home Décor in Solana Beach (she also is a vendor!)
* Jill Wilson of Jill’s Abode in San Clemente, who will lead the workshops.
* Andrea and Dianne Young of Sweet Vintage Décor in Riverside.
* Jackie Davies of Vintage Begonia in Temecula
* Alina Belknap of A Day In the Life Designs in Escondido
* Dee Cook of The Corner Store in San Diego, and,
* Lisa Lee of Something Borrowed, Something Vintage in Yorba Linda!