Does bad weather affect the Junk Bonanza?
No! Junk Bonanza is an indoor event.
Do vendors take credit cards?
Some vendors do accept credit cards, but be prepared to pay with cash or check, as many do not. There are multiple ATM machines on site.
Do I have to pay for parking?
No! There is ample free parking.
May I purchase Early Bird Tickets at the gate?
Yes, and you can also purchase them ahead of time online.
(EB tickets are $25 online and $30 at the door.)
May I use a credit card to purchase my tickets?
Early Bird Tickets may be purchased online with a credit card, but the Bonanza accepts only checks and cash at the gate.
Do you offer group ticket discounts?
We offer group pricing for 30 or more tickets! For information and pricing please contact Krista Belle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May I take pictures?
We recommend asking permission from the individual vendors to take photos in their booths.
May I bring my pet?
Dogs and other pets are not allowed on site, with the exception of service animals.
Is there a charge for children’s tickets?
Children under 12 are admitted at no cost.
Are strollers allowed?
Strollers are allowed, however they are difficult to shop with during peak times.
Are wheelchairs available to rent or use?
Though Canterbury is wheelchair accessible, it does not have wheelchairs available to rent or use.
Is food available on site?
Yes! Food can be purchased at several on-site venues, including wraps, salads, burgers and Canterbury’s special Bloody Mary, a meal in a glass!
Do vendors restock their booths during the event?
Yes, vendors are continually bringing in new items, so we encourage customers to shop all 3 days for the best selection!
Will I find common items such as tube socks, sunglasses and knock-off purses at Junk Bonanza?
No! Bonanza vendors are juried and bring only vintage finds, beautiful antiques and one-of-a-kind, artisan-repurposed pieces.
- Wear walking shoes. This show is spread over three buildings!
- Don’t like crowds? Come after 1PM Thursday/Friday or at 9AM Saturday! We’re open until 5PM!
- Carry a big tote for stashing smalls!
- Plastic OK. Some but not all vendors take credit/debit cards.
- Need cash? There are multiple ATMs inside the venue.
- Shopping for your home? Bring swatches and measurements.
- You needn’t pack a lunch! Canterbury has several food options. A yummy Bloody Mary, too!
Love it? Purchase now! It may be gone by the time you return!
- Be sure to check out additional advice from Bonanza vets here!